» Turning 25 ...

25



On January 31st 2012, I will be a quarter century old. 

I tried to Google "things you need to do before you turn 25" and I just got a lot of raunchy ideas like having a threesome, having a one night stand, live in a different country.

Sorry, but I'm living a realistic life in 2012 and I'm in a loving, committed relationship with ONE man and I plan on keeping it that way.

I don't think that crossing off 25 things is going to make me feel better about myself or feel more accomplished.

Instead, I am going to make a list of 25 things/people I am grateful for or have influenced my 25 year old life. Nothing long and drawn out, just simple and straightforward. :] [not in any particular order, just as they came to mind so don't fret!]

25. My job
24. My grandmother
23. My SALEM family
22. My FKUMC family
21. Cupcakes
20. Stella Artois
19. The Chicago Bulls!
18. Korean BBQ / Soju :]
17. Chicago
16. My true friends
15. My brother
14. Gom
13. Thrift stores
12. Fashion
11. Hello Kitty
10. Canon Rebel XS
09. Cosmetics
08. My health
07. Warm weather
06. Nail polish
05. David :]
04. All music
03. Great food
02. My mommy and my daddy
01. Jesus & the Word

:]

6 comments:

  1. Happy 25th Birthday!!! If you have a chance please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! :) I'll check your fashion blog out!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday! I would have to super agree with thrift stores, all music and great food (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Aren't they all fantastic? I also replied to your e-mail so let me know! =)

      Delete