» 2nd Blog Sale of 2012

I'm back for another blog sale for 2012. :]

Same rules as before:


1. First come, first serve.
2. PayPal only.
3. Free shipping!
4. No returns.
5. I ship on Saturdays


Please e-mail me at sylvialeexd @ gmail . com for the fastest response. You can leave a comment on here as well, but I check my e-mail more frequently than I check the comments posted on here. The items will be sold to whoever pays the invoice first because I am in a RUSH to get rid of all of this stuff! So that my page can load faster, the pictures are in the links provided at the end of each item. Thank you!

1. Lot of brushes (Ecotools, Essence of Beauty, Sephora, & Studio Tools) [ 1 / 2 ] - $5
2. BNIP Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette [ 1 / 2 / 3] - $75
3. Authentic Coach Soho Mini Signature Wallet [ 1 / 2 / 3 ] - $25
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep [ 1 / 2 / 3 ] - $15
5. Homemade eyeshadow palettes (ELF compact + 4 Flirt! shadows) [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 ] - $3 each
6. MUFE HD Foundation in 128 (I'm not sure how much is left so this would be perfect for someone who wants to try it out) [ 1 ] - $5
7. Benefit BrowZings in Dark [ 1 / 2 ] - $10
8. Lot of Flirt! Eyeshadows [ 1 ] - $10
9. (2) MAC 15 Pan Palette [ 1 / 2 ] - $10 each
10. MAC Single Eyeshadows in Magnetic Fields, Print PEND, Parfait Amour PEND, Satellite Dreams, Lotusland, Digit, Swish, Femme Noir, Femme Noir, Unbasic White, Idol Eyes, & Cork  [ 1 / 2 ] - $8 each
11. Shiseido Eyelash Curler [ 1 ] - $10
12. Benefit Hot Mama blush [ 1 / 2 ] - $15
13. NARS Duo in Earth Angel [ 1 / 2 ] - $25
14. Benefit High Beam [ 1 ] - $10
15. MAC Pucker Tendertone (This has never been used because they gave me the wrong color and then it melted because I left it in my car lol) [ 1 / 2 ] - $3
16. Emani Minerals Blush in Cancun Heat & Color Dust in Iced Honey [ 1 ] - $3 for both
17. MAC Pigment samples in Violet, Violet, Circa Plum, Reflects Gold, Spiritualize, Circa Plum, Copperized, Golden Olive, & Circa Plum (most are BN, never opened) [ 1 ] - $1 each - ALL PEND
18. Full size MAC pigment jars (old style) in Circa Plum, Gold Stroke, Violet, Mauvement, & Kitschmas [ ] - $15 each
19. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadows in Elegant, Confident, & Wild [ 1 ] - $1 for all
20. Sally Hansen Commander in Chic, Sally Hansen Cafe au Lait, & Revlon Muse [ 1 / 2 ] - $2 each
21. Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy, Forever21 Blue, & Barielle Cherish [ 1 / 2 ] - $1 each
22. Sinful Colors in Show Me The Way, Tahiti Breeze, Aqua, HD Nails, San Francisco, & Fiji [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 ] - $1 each
23. Essie in Aruba Blue & Bordeaux [ 1 / 2 ] - $5 for both
24. MUA in Shade 7 & Shade 5 [ 1 / 2 ] - $3 for both

UPDATE - I sold all of the clothing/accessories I had posted already lol. I keep getting e-mails so I thought I would put it on my blog as well. All handbags, accessories, clothes, shoes, etc. HAVE BEEN SOLD! :)

6 comments:

  1. I would like to buy mac cork, shiseido curler and mac 15 palette shipped to australia.
    How much would that be please?
    You can email me at lhutchu@hotmail.com please
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how much would shipping to the UK be?
    My email is zahra_11@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac pigment samples in violet, circa plum, reflects gold, spiritualize, copperized and golden olive. shipping to india.
    mail id saraf.ria12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also add elf mineral eyeshadows and the flirt eyeshadows also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you be willing to lower the price for the AiW Palette? :3

    ReplyDelete