» Bucket List 2010

After having dinner/drinks & semi-serious conversation with a friend the other night, I came to the realization that I care about what people think T O O  M U C H. I take other peoples' opinions into too much consideration when it comes to the things that I want to do.

It somewhat inspired this post. I wanted to make some sort of a 'bucket list'. Not an extensive list of what I want to do before I die, but rather the things I want to accomplish/do before 2010 is over.

  • Get my nose pierced. No rings because I'm not a cow, but just a teeny tiny stud.
  • Get a tattoo. I am actually thinking of 2 already but now I just have to figure out where I want them and them get 'em done. This is going to happen fairly soon so be on the look out for some pictures. :]
  • Go to a concert.
  • Go apple picking. I miss Curtis Orchard in Champaign. :[
  • Go to Michigan. I don't know why because I know not one soul in Michigan but I've never been and it's close enough to drive to.
  • Go to California. I need to visit Myung Suk oppa, David, Eunice, Ester, etc.
  • Go ice skating downtown. 
  • Learn how to play the drums.
  • Have a picnic before the weather gets too cold.
  • Go to the library and read more.
  • Go to Wicked. [It's coming back to Chicago!]
  • Volunteer more.
  • Go to the Illinois homecoming game.
  • Stop buying clothes and makeup. This is going to be really hard. :[
  • Read the Bible more.
  • Go to the Botanic Gardens before the weather gets too cold.
  • Go to a Bears game! I really wanna go but I hear it's near impossible now. :[
  • Go to a baseball game. Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals.. I don't care.
  • Buy the Michael Kors watch I've been wanting and stop looking at cheaper imitations!!
  • Write letters [not e-mails] to friends.
  • Photoshoot with the family.
  • Get my cartilage re-pierced.
  • Photoshoot with orange crunchy leaves :]
  • Build a snowman!
  • Go snowboarding and/or stay at a resort. Drink hot chocolate by the fireplace.
  • Record a song. Which would require me to learn how to play guitar properly. And sing. Dang it.
  • Quit my bad habits. They're starting to get out of control. . .  
  • Watch the stars outside and cuddle with someone. . . :] 

    just take a chance with me. . .

    It's quite a list but I plan on doing my best to complete these things. I guess I'll just have to refer back to this for the next 3 months. Wish me luck :] <3


      No comments:

      Post a Comment