» November Goals ; 110111

It's time for November goals! I did much better in October than I expected but still didn't finish it..

30. Take family pictures. The cheesy, everyone wearing jeans and a white tee in orange/red/yellow leaves, family pictures. Now that P and I are a bit older, we rarely get to spend time with our parents/grandma as often as before. Wouldn't it be nice to have pictures that aren't from the 90's? :]
29. Bake pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
28. Lose a bit more weight. I lost about 10 pounds already - yay!
27. Go to Maxwell Street Market with D and go visit my favorite taco man.
26. Start [& finish!] my holiday shopping. I refuse to step foot into a mall during December.
25. Buy a cobalt blue or white blazer.
24. Buy a white lace dress. Why didn't I buy the F21 one?!
23. Update this blog more. It's not a blog for readers but a blog for myself so I'd like to invest a bit more time whenever I can just to post.
22. Donate my clothes. I want to start living a minimalistic lifestyle. Quality > quantity, except for small trendy pieces. I'm always going to be a cheap accessory hunter!
21. Eat Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. YUM.
20. Be on a makeup no-buy for the rest of the year.
19. Try and finish a perfume before I buy another one. I have a few in mind that I want next but I will try and finish the millions of bottles I have open first.
18. Cook a home-cooked dinner for D.
17. Make a dessert for Thanksgiving.
16. Start a checking or savings account and start saving for more important things!
15. Try to limit drinking pop. Maybe start drinking 1/day?
14.

No comments:

Post a Comment