» Thanksgiving 2011 ; 112411

I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving and nearing the end of 2011. This year has definitely flown by. I'm thankful for so many things on a daily basis but I thought I would compile a list here so these people can get some recognition :]

1. My family.
I have such strong ties to my family. I'm not sure if it's in my heritage [Korean] but my love for them is fierce. I will hurt anyone that intentionally hurts my family, with absolutely no hesitation. It's almost frightening how much I care for these individuals but they have shown me so much support and love throughout the years that I can't help but feel this possessive about them. My parents, my grandmother, & my brother especially. My brother's friends are actually afraid of me when they first meet me. Just get on my good side, don't hurt my family, and we'll get along just fine! :]

2. David.
I still am in awe that he has put up with me for more than a year. We fight hard, we laugh hard, and we love hard. I am still learning new things about him everyday and more and more, I'm beginning to look forward to taking the next step with him. More and more, he makes all of my past relationships look meaningless and shows me how little my previous boyfriends really cared for me. Plus, David smells nice all the time and is an AWESOME snuggler. SCORE! ;]

3. My job.
I'm still at PCNation and loving every minute of it. I really enjoy working with my co-workers and am glad that I was able to land myself in a company that is constantly growing and has great opportunities for even someone like me to take! I was told that I would be getting a promotion/raise next January (right around my 1 year mark) so I'm definitely pumped for that! Can't wait to see what I can do in my new role...

Just a quick shout-out to the special people in my life.. :] Be thankful ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment