» December Goals ; 120111

Wow, can you believe it's already December? I've been so busy with work and hanging out with my family/friends that I didn't even get a chance to finish my November Goals post!

31. Donate my clothes. I really want to pare down my closet to the essentials and maybe just a few fun pieces.
30. Visit my brother's girlfriend in the hospital. She was recently diagnosed with acute leukemia and she's been a huge inspiration to me.
29. Lose a little bit more weight. I want to be around 120 pounds. Is that unrealistic?
28. Go to Maxwell Street Market with David on a Sunday. I loved going there during the wintertime.
27. Start a savings account.
26. Do some car shopping for David's new car.
25. Help out at the Praise & Prayer night at FK on 12/02 in preparation for the winter retreat. I can't believe I won't be serving at the youth retreats anymore. It's been a good 8 years though.. :]
24. Finish Christmas shopping!
23. Find a white or red lace dress.
22. Go to my company's holiday party on 12/17.
21. Find a white or cobalt blue blazer.
20. Find a faux fur vest.
19. Find a Fossil Re-Issue Weekender bag
18. Go downtown to the museums. Shedd Aquarium maybe?
17. Go on another snowboarding trip.
16. Find a mini Christmas tree to put up in my apartment. Also, maybe some lights for the balcony.. hmm..
15. I want another puppy!
14. Make a plan where I will pay off my credit cards in the next 3-5 years. I think I can do it in the earlier portion of that time frame, but I want to be realistic.
13. Take family pictures!
12. Visit the newest addition to the family - Margot Kellermann :]
11. Write & send all the Christmas cards before the 2nd weekend of December.
10. Keep up with the blog sale. I have a lot of people that are interested, but never get back to me lol...
9. Read at least 4 books. I have so many but I haven't had the time to sit down and read them.
8. Plan a trip to visit David's mom, brother, & sister in CA! Probably in Feb or March..
7. Have or go to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party
6. Have dinner with friends that I don't get to see that often
5. Try to make lemon raspberry bars.
4. Don't buy any more clothes that are of poor quality.
3. Start doing my QT's more.
2. Go to church.
1. Donate or volunteer at a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment