» Christmas 2011 ; 121511

[ Tree from Christmas 2010 ]
So it's already mid-December of 2011 and it's right around that time where I need to be thinking of different ways that I can improve myself in 2012. Instead, I find myself reminiscing about the things I did, places I traveled, people I met, things I ate, among other things, in 2011. It's crazy how quickly this year flew by!

I was able to experience some pretty big milestones in 2011. I found my first "big girl" job at PCNation, just a few months after I graduated from UIUC. I never dreamed I would be working for an ecommerce company. I started working there just after 2011 started so it's been almost a year since I've worked there as well.





Anyways, I don't feel like this year's Christmas is going to be that special. As the years go by, I realized how far from the true meaning of Christmas that this has turned into. I just want to spend time with my loved family members, spend some time with friends that I don't get to see, and just snuggle with David. :]

This weekend is the beginning of the holiday festivities for me, so I'm sure I'll have a few photo-filled posts soon. I can't wait til this week is over so I can start going to all of my holiday parties... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment